Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tribute Lofts Fire Sale


Tribute Lofts is a condo development off of I-75/85 and Freedom Parkway. I first visited the property about 8 months ago and thought it had a lot to offer. Good intown location, priced well for the market, and nice amenities. I didn't have a buyer for it at the time so I didn't give it much more thought.

I recently learned that Tribute Lofts will be auctioning 40 units next month. The best part is that the beginning bid will be 55% of the market price on select units. That's a starting price of $110,000!

This is an amazing opportunity! Previously the best deal in the development was on 1 bedroom TAD units. With money from the ADA, it was possible to buy 1 bedroom units at $144,000 and 2 bedroom units at $154,000. While this is a great deal, it came with restrictions and required the homeowner to own and reside in the property for several years or incur penalties.

With the auction you can buy inexpensively and without the restrictions. This is an awesome opportunity for those looking for a home and also investors. If you'd like more information, please send me a quick email by clicking here. I have floor plans, details on the registration process, and info on viewing the units.

I'd love to show you how you can find a great home and/or build wealth through real estate.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger