Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Furniture Auctions This Weekend



There are two upcoming auctions this weekend at Beazer Homes communities in Acworth and Kennesaw.

Here are the details:
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Canterbury Estates
3931 Nemours Trail
Kennesaw, GA 30152

Preview Furniture at 11AM
Auction Begins at 1PM

Sunday, June 8, 2008
Centennial Lakes
919 Silver Lake Drive
Acworth, GA 30102

Preview Furniture at Noon
Auction Begins at 2PM

Before you go to the auction there are a few things you should know:

  1. Everything is sold as is. There are no refunds on items purchased.
  2. There is a 15% buyer's premium on items purchased so if you buy something for $100, it will actually cost you $115 plus tax.
  3. Payment can be made with cash, check, Visa, or Mastercard.
  4. You must take your purchases with you the same day. There are people at the auction for a couple of hours after it ends so you will have time to rent a truck if necessary. Your best bet for a last minute rental is Lowe's or Home Depot. I can also recommend a mover if you don't want to worry about getting a truck.
  5. There are people on hand that can help you load heavy furniture into your vehicle. They work for tips so bring cash.

The photo above is from the auction on Saturday.

Send me an email if you need directions. Maybe I'll see you there. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard an auction took place earlier this month, but I did not see this posted on your site.
Will you be posting in the future?

Charlotte said...

I'll definitely be posting more in the future. I posted info on the auctions held last weekend and this weekend. Sorry that I missed the one you are refering to. Sometimes I get busy and don't have time but I'm usually pretty good about adding the auction stuff. If you subscribe to the blog you'll get notice as soon as I update the site. That way you'll be sure to hear about it ASAP.

Powered By Blogger