- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 enables first-time homebuyers to qualify for up to an $8,000 in federal tax credit for the purchase of a home.
- It's a buyers market! Buyers who are pre-approved have incredible negotiating power. Financing options are available for those with a steady income and good credit.
- The recent decline in prices has sellers pricing their homes competitively, allowing your dream home to finally be within reach.
- Competitive pricing also means more inventory from which to choose in a variety of locations.
- Interest rates are at historical lows - lower rates equal lower payments, or a larger home - you choose.
- Builders are offering unprecedented incentives for new homes such as flooring upgrades, new appliances, and discounted financing.
- Historically, homes are a solid long-term investment. For the past 40 years, real estate has delivered the most consistent positive return over any investment. When you buy a home, you are building equity and adding to your assets.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Every day we are bombarded with conflicting information about the economy. Stock market down then up, unemployment up then down, interest rates low but climbing higher... Its a lot to figure out. One thing is clear and its that there has never been a better time to buy a home. If you are on the fence, here are 7 reasons to make your move in 2009:
at 11:05 PM