Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Good morning and Merry Christmas!

I hope this holiday season finds you in good spirits and surrounded by your loved ones. This is a great time of year to reflect on our blessings and all that we have to be grateful for.

I'm spending the day with my family and have seen many friends in the past few days. I am truly blessed!

One of my friends, Dorothea, gave me an interesting present. Its a statue of Quan Yin, a Buddhist God. This is by far the most unique Christmas present I've received. I must admit that I wasn't familiar with Quan Yin but I did some research online and learned that Quan Yin is known as the Goddess of Mercy and people often look to her for wealth, protection, and children.

Quan Yin is pictured on the right. Perhaps she will bring us all prosperity in the new year!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger