Thursday, February 7, 2008

Buy Microsoft Office for $60

I found out recently that college students can buy the Microsoft Office Suite for the ridiculously low price of $59.95. Anyone that has purchased this before knows that it normally costs a few hundred dollars. ($679 to be exact!) This is a steal!
Actually its the Ultimate Steal. That's what Microsoft has named it anyway. Its a promotion for college students enrolled with at least .5 credit hours. They can download the Office Ultimate 2007 package from the Microsoft website and receive a product key to unlock the software upon payment of the $59.95.

Microsoft Office Ultimate includes 10 different pieces of software: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher, One Note, Accounting Express, InfoPath, and Groove. I've never heard of Groove but I'm familiar with all the other items and they are not cheap. One Note is the only item you can buy for $60.

When I first saw it, I wondered if it was legitimate. There is, however, a link at the top of the page verifying the promotion and providing more details. My nephew is a freshman at the University of Kentucky (Go Wildcats!) and he's already taken advantage of this so I know its the real thing.

This promotion ends April 30th. Follow the link to the Ultimate Steal website for more details.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger